We are Problem Solvers. Innovators. Together, always looking for a better solution for our clients.
Having recently expanded our design practice, we are looking for the cream of the crop in the MEP engineering community to play key roles in the management and growth of the company. The ideal candidate is a brilliant problem solver, quick study, and has excellent communication skills with a passion for great design. H2Engineering’s mission is to be Your First Choice. It is the quality of our staff and their ability to collaborate and innovate together that ensures we fulfill this mission.
The Mechanical Engineer will be a leader in the company who will drive project management and design. This individual will be responsible for the development of talent within the organization to help ensure a robust pipeline of skilled leaders to support the future growth of the organization. He/She will play a critical role in ensuring our work is of the highest quality, and deliverables are met even during stringent, often inflexible conditions. The Mechanical Engineer will lead and collaborate with multiple teams of engineers, and designers at any given time to assist with project deliverables. This will require hands-on involvement through every step of the project including construction.
- Mechanical engineer with experience in HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Protection design for commercial construction including preparing construction documents, engineering reports, and conducting field investigations
- 4 years’ experience in designing and developing projects from concept to completion
- Experience in designing projects over $5 million construction cost
- Experience in independently designing building HVAC, Plumbing and Fire Protection for institutional, correctional, educational, medical, public safety
- Must be able to prepare deliverables including calculations, technical reports, drawings, and specifications
- Detailed knowledge of general building construction and electrical systems is essential
- Excellent analytical and technical skills needed
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills required
- Registered Professional Engineer (preferred)
- LEED BD+C and CxA (preferred)
- Revit (preferred)
4 Years Minimum