Electrical engineering position responsible for project management while directing entry level engineers and designers. Resolves complex technical issues, and identifies service innovations. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Electrical engineer with experience in electrical design for commercial construction including preparing construction documents, engineering reports and conducting field investigations
- 3 years’ experience in designing and developing projects from concept to completion
- Experience in designing projects in excess of 5 million construction cost
- 5 years’ experience in independently designing building power systems for institutional, correctional, educational, medical, public safety.
- 5 years’ experience in lighting design.
- Must be able to prepare deliverables including calculations, drawings and specifications
- Detailed knowledge of general building construction and electrical systems is essential
- Excellent analytical and technical skills needed
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills required
- Registered Professional Engineer
- LEED BD+C (Preferred)
- Revit (Preferred)
- SKM (Experience required)
- RCDD (Preferred)
- CxA (Preferred)